Global Institute of Technology (GIT) five day CompTIA Network+ training provides knowledge and tools necessary for you to understand the network systems. This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems, who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ exam.
- Basic network theory concepts
- Major communication methods
- Network media and hardware components
- Components of a TCP/IP network implementation
- TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Major services deployed on TCP/IP networks
- LAN implementation
- Infrastructure of a WAN implementation
- Components of remote network implementation
- Major issues and methods to secure systems on a network
- Major issues and technologies in network security
- Tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network
- Troubleshoot network issues
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.