Global Institute of Technology (GIT) five day CompTIA A+ course provides students with the best possible knowledge base for taking the A+ certification exam. In this course, the student will learn install, upgrade, repair, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on basic personal computer hardware and operating systems. The training involves hands on training and practice sessions. Upon completing this course, students will have the background they need to comprehend the basic fundamentals of computer technology, networking, and security.
- Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users
- Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment