This five day course prepares the student for taking the ISC2 CISSP exam. The CISSP curriculum covers subject matter in a variety of Information Security topics. The CISSP examination is based on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). The CISSP CBK establishes a common framework of information security terms and principles that allow information security professionals worldwide to discuss debate and resolve matters pertaining to the profession with a common understanding.
The CBK is composed of ten areas of interest, which are also called domains. The ten CBK domains are: Access Control, Application Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning, Cryptography, Information Security & Risk Management, Legal Regulations Compliance & Investigations, Operations Security, Physical Security, Security Architecture & Design, Telecommunications & Network Security.
- Access Control, Cryptography, Software Development Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Legal, Regulations, Investigation and Compliance
- Security Operations, Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Telecommunications and Network Security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.