This course will provide a foundational understanding of the Insider Threat and how organizations can protect themselves from that threat. Discussions and hands-on activities will provide participants with the tools and knowledge to design and implement an effective Insider Threat program tailored to their organization.
- Recognize the Insider Threat
- Develop and assess Insider Threat scenarios
- Detect Insider Threats and design countermeasures
- Measure Insider Threat risk
- Learn to design an Insider Threat Program
- Ingest (extract) evidence.
- Examine disk images.