Gain an overview of the cyber domain and how test and evaluation is used for cyber systems. The course includes the perspectives of the Department of Defense and industry test and evaluation practitioners, covering roles, responsibilities, processes, procedures and tools to work effectively in this space.
- Understand the definitions, jargon, policies and standards in cyber domain.
- Describe relationship of DT&E, OT&E and interoperability testing to cyber.
- Understand line and wireless network security and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct penetration testing, incident detection and incident response.
- Know the types of cyber tools available for live-virtual-constructive tests.
- Manage risk evaluated or caused by cyber test and evaluation tools.
- Evaluate information exchange and assurance and identification security.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.