This course provides entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
- ICND2 v2.0
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in IPv4 environment, and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions and components of a WAN
- Describe SNMP, Syslog and Netflow, and manage Cisco device configurations
- IOS images and licenses
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.