In this course, students will establish processes to ensure that information security measures align with established business needs.
- Establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives.
- Create a program to implement the information security strategy.
- Implement an information security program.
- Oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security program.
- Plan, develop, and manage capabilities to detect, respond to, and recover from information security incidents.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.