Introduction to Cyber Security is the foundational training for management, IT, end-users, and programmers. This course equips your team with a firm understanding of the threats every organization faces and the skills needed to address them. It leverages information culminated from the most trusted sources: CERT, NIST, DHS and others. This course presents an overview of the current threat landscape and a vision of the future of cyber security.
- Recognize cyber security as a business issue, not just an IT issue
- Distinguish between different types of cyber threats and stay up to date with emerging threats
- Determine the levels of cyber risk in an organization
- Identify strategic and high-level tactical steps to improve organizational security posture
- Explain the key components of identity and access management
- Describe the types and uses of cryptography in computer systems and networks
- Define the components of an incident response capability