Cyber Security Overview for Managers is designed for managers and other stakeholders who may be involved in decision making regarding their cyber environment but do not have a strong technical background. Discussions will not focus on specific technologies or implementation techniques, but rather cyber security methodologies and the framework for providing a resilient cyber presence. The course aims to help managers better understand how people and devices work together to protect mission critical assets and more effectively evaluate their cyber posture.
- Understand Key Concepts and Issues in Cyber Security
- Understand Cyber Security's Role in an Organization's Culture, Vision, and Mission
- Understand Organizational Governance Model
- Understand Risk Management and Risk Analysis
- Understand the Threat Environment and Related Controls
- Understand Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)