Cyber Risk Management for Managers covers key concepts, issues, and considerations for managing risk from a manager's perspective. Discussions include identifying critical assets and operations, a primer on cyber threats and how to determine threats to your business function, mitigation strategies, and response and recovery.
- Understand Key Concepts and Issues in Risk Management
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment and Analysis Methodologies
- Understand Multiple Risk Management Frameworks
- Understand the Cyber Threat Environment
- Identify Information Security Controls and Countermeasures to Mitigate Risks to Acceptable Levels
- Understand Appropriate Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Determine Security Strategies for Risk Response and Recovery