Never before has our reliance on automation been greater. And never before have we seen so many threats that could compromise systems and data. With DRI's IT/DR course, you will learn about your responsibilities, the benefits and drawbacks of the tools and processes available to you, and how your organization can increase its preparedness. You'll come away with the skills you need to create an IT/DR project plan and gain management approval for it. If you work in business continuity, IT, security, or a related field, and have an interest in your responsibilities when it comes to IT/DR, this interactive course is for you. If it's been a while since you were last certified, this is the perfect opportunity for you to get on top of the latest developments in IT/DR. The knowledge you gain will put you at the head of the pack professionally, and make you a valuable asset to your organization.
1. Understanding the business continuity management (BCM) architecture and disciplines.
2. Learning the role of IT/DR within business continuity management.
3. Recognizing issues involved with recovery of technology platforms and data.
4. Evaluating current and new IT/DR technologies (real, virtual, cloud, co-location, hyperconvergence, VDI, "as-a-Service" - IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/ etc., and "Software Defined" - storage/network/data center).
5. Selecting strategic alternatives for the IT/DR process.
6. Building, testing, and implementing the new IT/DR process.
7. Integrating the business continuity management and IT/DR functions within your entity.