Teach students how to identify, verify, exploit, remediate and report web-based vulnerabilities in an automated and educated way.
- Understand how to perform effective Information Gathering
- Identify multiple web-based vulnerabilities in a Black box approach
- Confirm the vulnerability by replicating the bug in the Lab
- Exploit the vulnerability ethically and gain remote shell
- Practice with best commercial web scanners in the market
- Propose vulnerability remediation with a mitigation strategy
- Report the finding and details to the stakeholders