Our bootcamp encompasses all aspects of running a Six Sigma Green Belt business, including management, service delivery, design, production, and customer satisfaction.
- Recognize key attributes of a successful Six Sigma deployment strategy.
- Appreciate project selection criteria.
- Realize the role of a Green Belt in the Six Sigma organization.
- Understand fundamentals of the DMAIC problem solving methodology.
- Use basic Six Sigma tools for Six Sigma project definition and process baseline.
- Understand the need for advanced problem-solving and improvement methodologies used by Project Teams when supported by Six Sigma Black Belts.
- Actively participate in a Six Sigma team.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.