This course offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
- Service Strategy: provides guidance on how to design, develop, and implement service management. It ensures that the overall business aims and strategy is supported by the IT organization's aims and strategy.
- Service Design:provides guidance on the design of new or changed services for introduction into the live environment.
- Service Transition:provides guidance on managing change along with risk and quality whilst ensuring IT Operations can manage those changes within the context of the ICT Infrastructure.
- Service Operation: provides guidance on the day to day management of the ICT Infrastructure. It is also contributes to the Service Management Lifecycle for carrying out those processes which contribute to the optimization of the services provided.
- Continual Service Improvement: looks at the Service Management Lifecycle. It identifies opportunities for improvements in the efficiency, effectiveness of the processes and optimization of the costs associated with service provision.