Students will learn how to 1) install, troubleshoot and manage Windows Server 2012; 2) Setup Advanced Server 2012 and Data Center Server; 3) Setup Web Application Proxy integration with AD FS; 4) Deploy monitoring a Private Cloud with System Center 2012; and 5) Deploy and configure Data Protection Manager in a cloud.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.