Covers how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-sized routed and switched networks.
- 1.0 Describe how a network works.
- 2.0 Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- 3.0 Implement an IP addressing scheme and W Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office
- 4.0 Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- 5.0 Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- 6.0 Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- 7.0 Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- 8.0 Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- 9.0 Implement and verify WAN links