Securing Web Applications
- Techniques used by attackers to breach Web applications, and how to protect them.
- How to secure authentication, access, databases, and back-end components.
- How to protect users from each other.
- How to find common vulnerabilities in compiled code and source code.
- Explain the current state of Web application security.
- Analyze basic application functionality, including data stores and back-end components.
- Protect users from other users.
- Demonstrate common exploits and patch their root causes.
- Implement servers and firewalls effectively.