- Learn how to find vulnerabilities and exploit them to gain control of target systems including operating systems.
- Covers essential exploit development skills for advanced penetration testers and security professionals.
- Students will be required to obey high ethical principles and not exploit systems without authorization.
- Define and explain essential Windows features and their weaknesses.
- Research, discover and exploit vulnerabilities in Mac OS X as part of ethical, authorized penetration tests.
- Research, discover and exploit vulnerabilities in Cisco iOS as part of ethical, authorized penetration tests.
- Evaluate and implement protection mechanisms.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.