The Carrier Ethernet Consultant (CE-C) course is a five-day course that provides students with practical experience in planning and designing Carrier Ethernet (CE) networks through case-based exercises and subject matter expert reviews and develops the analytic skills required for designing CE solutions.
- Analyze the business context of a network project and the requirements of network applications it will support
- Present a CE network solution in a design review scenario
- Define a CE network design with:
- A set of service definitions that will support the requirements of network applications
- A packet transport solution to support service definitions
- The physical infrastructure to support the packet transport design
- Plans for network deployment and service verification
- Initial requirements for Network Management System (NMS) / Element Management System (EMS)
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.