The Carrier Ethernet Associate (CE-A) Introduction to Carrier Ethernet course is a five-day course designed for anyone seeking a firm understanding of Carrier Ethernet (CE) standards, terminology, concepts, and applications.
- Identify the basic concepts of Ethernet and define CE.
- Identify the technology of CE.
- List the types of services provided by CE.
- Differentiate among the network topologies.
- Identify the service topologies.
- Identify service attributes and Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) services.
- Identify the standards used for services and network monitoring.
- Identify the resiliency features of CE.
- Describe the role that synchronization plays in a CE network and list two synchronization solutions.
- Explain trends and emerging technologies associated with next-generation networks.