- Apply sound mobile forensic analysis principles to practical investigations.
- Troubleshoot issues related to mobile device data extraction hardware and software tools.
- Perform online research on various mobile forensic topics.
- Discuss the processes of mobile forensic analysis on an advanced level.
- Articulate legal principles based on current case law and advanced concepts surrounding the 4th Amendment.
- Identify artifacts within various mobile device extraction captures: Logical, File System and Physical.
- Describe issues related to mobile device forensics.
- Learn about available mobile device data extraction tools.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.