The Official (ISC)² SSCP training provides a comprehensive review of the knowledge required to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the SSCP exam.
- Domain 1: Access Controls
- Domain 2: Security Operations and Administration
- Domain 3: Risk Identification, Monitoring and Analysis
- Domain 4: Incident Response and Recovery
- Domain 5: Cryptography
- Domain 6: Network and Communications Security
- Domain 7: Systems and Application Security
Official (ISC)² exam vouchers are available and sold separately.
Cybersecurity Training and Skill Advancement