Analysis and design in a business information context with emphasis on tools for analysis, planning, decision making, and system design. Practical applications in design and development of systems using real-world case studies.
- A. plan a new system or evaluate an existing system;
- B. analyze system requirements;
- C. design the proposed systems;
- D. discuss implementation of new or changed systems; and
- E. explain supporting and securing a systems.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.