- A. recognize the basics of System Security;
- B. identify Network Infrastructure;
- C. recognize the fundamentals of Access Control;
- D. conduct assessments and audits of systems;
- E. implement basic Cryptography Skills; and
- F. implement basic Organizational Security Skills.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.