- A. describe information security and risk management principles;
- B. describe security models and data cryptography techniques;
- C. identify incident management and investigation techniques in information system security;
- D. explain operations security concepts and techniques; and
- E. describe physical security technologies.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.