An introduction to the fundamentals of Windows Server. Students will work on multiple topics to include, but not limited to: Implementing, Managing and Monitoring DHCP, Implementing Name Resolution, Managing and Monitoring DNS, Network Security, Securing Network traffic with IPSec, Implementing and Managing updates, Configuring Routing and Remote Access, and Maintaining Network Infrastructure. This course is required toward the CNSS 4011-4016 certifications.
- A. install and configure servers;
- B. configure server roles and features;
- C. configure Hyper-V;
- D. deploy and configure core network services;
- E. install and administer Active Directory; and
- F. create and manage Group Policy.