- A. install and configure servers;
- B. configure server roles and features;
- C. configure Hyper-V;
- D. deploy and configure core network services;
- E. install and administer Active Directory; and
- F. create and manage Group Policy.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.