- A. identify basic computer assembly steps, maintenance, and functions;
- B. recognize fundamental computer networking concepts;
- C. describe features of various portable and mobile devices;
- D. use troubleshooting theory to apply basic hardware, software, and network troubleshooting skills; and
- E. recognize security concepts related to information technology.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.