This course examines information systems and the management of organizations. Topics include competitive advantage, data management, ethics, security, customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and other information technology content.
- A. identify uses of information systems for operations, management, competitive advantage, and decision making;
- B. describe ethical challenges;
- C. discuss data management and analysis;
- D. define security management of information technology; and
- E. explain customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, and supply chain management.