- A. identify uses of information systems for operations, management, competitive advantage, and decision making;
- B. describe ethical challenges;
- C. discuss data management and analysis;
- D. define security management of information technology; and
- E. explain customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, and supply chain management.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.