- A. install and upgrade to Windows;
- B. configure hardware and applications;
- C. configure network connectivity;
- D. configure access to resources;
- E. configure remote access and mobility;
- F. monitor and maintain windows clients; and
- G. configure backup and recovery options.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.