Developer's 0 is an intense introduction to programming C and C++ in the windows environment. The course attempts to provide students with not only the knowledge of how to program, but to understand the underlying actions of both the compiler and the language so students can best decide the right method for any given situation.
Students begin with the most basic data types and instructions and by the end of the course, will implement classes and sockets in the windows environment.
- Compile a program in Visual Studio
- Find the limits of integers and floats
- Printing Numeric Data Types
- Writing Macros
- Writing Functions
- Using Global Values with functions
- Using Arrays
- Understanding Pointers and Arrays
- Implementing Functions with Pointers
- Writing Classes
- Writing Member Functions
- Understanding Public/Private data and Constructors in Classes
- Using Loops to find the limits of numeric data types
- Sorting Arrays
- Storing C_String Values
- Using Unicode Strings
- Printing Unicode strings
- Unicode string input
- Copy Unicode files
- Scanning TCP Ports
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.