In this course, you will learn the skills to secure a network and deter hackers. You will obtain a certification that confirms that you understand the security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents and are fully able to anticipate security risks and guard against them. You will become familiar with the terms used in a security-based context, learn to protect your system against privacy and integrity threats, and proactively safeguard against potential security threats.
By the end of this course you will be prepared to pass the Security+ certification exam.
- Achieve the CompTIA Security+ certification
- Learn effective ways to safeguard your systems
- Protect the privacy of your assets
- Recognize vulnerabilities
- Learn recovery and disaster control strategies
- Strengthen identity securities