Women in Federal Information Technology & Cybersecurity Event
The federal government's Chief Information Officers Council (CIOC) is pleased to host its first-ever Women in Federal IT and Cybersecurity event.
The event brings together the nation’s top federal information technology executives to celebrate the success of women thriving in today’s federal IT enterprise and to discuss strategies that engage, inspires, and motivate more women to pursue careers in IT and cybersecurity. Attendees will also have an opportunity to hear from Suzette Kent as she shares efforts underway to build a modern and inclusive IT workforce.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Suzette Kent, Federal CIO, Office of Management and Budget;
- Beth Killoran, CIO, U.S. Department Health and Human Services;
- Renee Wynn, CIO, National Aeronautics and Space Administration;
- Jason Gray, CIO, U.S. Department of Education;
- Maria Roat, CIO, Small Business Administration;
- Gary Washington, CIO, U.S. Department of Agriculture;
- Joann Collins Smee, Acting Director of Technology Transformation Services at GSA;
- Dr. Davina Pruitt-Mentle, Lead for Academic Engagement, NIST/NICE;
- …and more to be announced in the coming days.
WHO: The event is open to the public and for all age groups. Please note that space is limited.
WHEN: Thursday, March 29, 2018 -- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
WHERE: U.S. Department of Agriculture. Jefferson Auditorium – South Building. 14th and Independence Ave SW. The Jefferson Auditorium - South Building of the Department of Agriculture is conveniently located with access to the Metrorail and one block from the Washington Mall. This area is also accessible by car from several major routes, however limited street parking is available.
REGISTER AT: womeninfederalit.eventbrite.com
To VIRTUALLY ATTEND: the event will be live streamed at:
USDA Channel Livestream: https://youtu.be/H6kv1b6z2aY