February Veterans FedVTE Webinar
Please join the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity Education and Awareness (CE&A) Branch to learn about the Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE). FedVTE provides FREE cybersecurity training to U.S. federal, state, local, tribal and territorial government employees, U.S. Military Personnel, and Veterans.
The Veterans FedVTE Webinars walk through how to register for a FedVTE account as well as explore training and education resources available for Veterans interested in starting a career in cybersecurity. The February Veterans FedVTE Webinar will be held at two different times on February 13, 2019. Please see times and details below.
- Session 1: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
- Register here: https://cc.callinfo.com/r/1f3ptwi36fwph&eom
- Session 2: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST*
- Register here: https://cc.callinfo.com/r/1u8yamgsostfk&eom
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Call-In Number: 1-855-852-7677
- Access Code: 9999-6729-6807
- Adobe Connect Information: https://share.dhs.gov/fedvtewebinar/
- Select “Enter as a Guest” and type in your first and last name.
* Please note, webinar content and details are the same for both sessions.