December Veterans FedVTE Webinar
Please join the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity Education and Awareness (CE&A) Branch to learn about the Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE). FedVTE provides FREE cybersecurity training to U.S. federal, state, local, tribal and territorial government employees, along with U.S. Military Personnel and Veterans.
The December Veterans FedVTE Webinar will walk through how to register for a FedVTE account and explore training and education resources available for Veterans interested in starting a cybersecurity career.
Register for this event at:
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
- Call-In Number: 1-855-852-7677
- Access Code: 9999-6729-6807
- Adobe Connect Information: https://share.dhs.gov/fedvtewebinar/
- Select “Enter as a Guest” and type in your first and last name.