Cyber Defense Initiative 2016
Information Security Training in Washington DC
Information security training in Washington DC from SANS Institute, the global leader in information security training. At SANS Cyber Defense Initiative 2016 (CDI), SANS offers hands-on, immersion-style security training courses taught by real-world practitioners. The site of our event is the Grand Hyatt Washington, located in the Penn Quarter.
- The one-day course begins on Sunday, December 11
- Two-day courses begin on Saturday, December 10
- Five- and six-day courses begin on Monday, December 12
- NetWars Tournaments: Thursday, December 15 and 16 at 6:30 p.m.
Make your plans now to attend SANS Cyber Defense Initiative 2016 on December 10-17. This is your opportunity to:
- Understand how the newest cyber attacks work and what you can do to prevent them or mitigate the damage.
- Ensure that your tools are up to the task of finding, blocking, and deciphering hacking attacks.
- Get the training you need to make your organization cyber secure.
Learn about how you can attend remotely.