April Veterans FedVTE Webinar
Please join the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s Cybersecurity Education and Awareness (CE&A) Branch to learn about the Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE). FedVTE provides FREE cybersecurity training to U.S. federal, state, local, tribal and territorial government employees, U.S. Military Personnel, and Veterans.
The Veterans FedVTE Webinars walk through how to register for a FedVTE account as well as explore training and education resources available for Veterans interested in starting a career in cybersecurity. The April Veterans FedVTE Webinar will be held at two different times on April 17, 2019. Please see times and details below.
Wednesday, April 17, 2019:
- Session 1: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST*
- Register here: https://cc.callinfo.com/r/1ws70oyzcr4if&eom
- Session 2: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST*
- Register here: https://cc.callinfo.com/r/1enxfbpevqmdm&eom
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Call-In Number: 1-855-852-7677
- Access Code: 9999-6729-6807
- Adobe Connect Information: https://share.dhs.gov/fedvtewebinar/
- Select “Enter as a Guest” and type in your first and last name.
* Please note, webinar content and details are the same for both sessions.