8th Annual National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Conference and Expo 2017
The NICE 2017 Conference and Expo features leaders from education, government, industry and non-profits who are addressing the cybersecurity education, training, and workforce needs of the nation. This two-day event includes:
- Face-to-face convening of public-private partners
- An opportunity to signal NICE strategic directions and priorities
- Forum to showcase best practices
This year’s theme, “Challenging the Status Quo: Building a Robust and Sustainable Cybersecurity Ecosystem,” was chosen to inspire presentations that aim to shape the way in which the nation identifies, educates, trains and builds a 21st century cutting-edge Cybersecurity Ecosystem.
The conference will feature three tracks:
- Developing Cybersecurity Talent through Education and Training
- Nurturing Cybersecurity Communities through Academia, Industry, and Government Collaboration
- Professional Development
Noel Kyle of the Cybersecurity Education and Awareness Branch, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, will be speaking at the pre-conference seminar on November 6th from 1:00-5:00pm and November 8th from 8:15-8:30am. She will be discussing the Application and Uses of the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
For a comprehensive conference overview, please visit: https://www.fbcinc.com/e/nice/overview.aspx
Please register for this event at: https://www.fbcinc.com/e/nice/