2016 Symantec Government Symposium
Actionable Intelligence: Stay Smar. Stay Secure
Another day, another cyber threat – and the attacks never end.
We’re battling hard. We’re monitoring activity from the cloud, to the network edge, to endpoints. We’re generating more security data than ever before.
But we’re drowning in it.
How can we transform data into timely intelligence that helps protect infrastructure, information, and identities?
Join the 2016 Symantec Government Symposium to find out.
- James B. Comey, Director, Federal Buereau of Investigation
- Beth F. Cobert, Acting Director, Office of Personnel Management
- Michael A. Brown, President and Chief Executive Officer, Symantec
- Neil Carmichael, Jr., Director, Insider Threat Program, National Archives and Records Administration
- Rob Potter, Vice President, Americas, Symantec
- Michael Garcia, Deputy Director, National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Kevin Haley, Director, Symantec Security Response