The Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE)
FedVTE is currently undergoing extensive changes which will ensure long-term access to free cybersecurity training for the Federal IT workforce. FedVTE is an online, on-demand training center that provides Federal cybersecurity and IT professionals with training courses and hands-on labs.
The old FedVTE site is currently closed.
The new FedVTE site will open shortly. Stay tuned for updates.
If you are a current FedVTE user, here is what you need to know:
- The old FedVTE website has closed down in preparation for the opening of the new site. You will no longer be able to access certificates and courses from the old site.
- UPDATE: A new FedVTE website is scheduled to open March 2015. A link to the new website will be posted on this page and distributed via your Community Managers when the new site opens.
- User accounts will NOT transfer to the new FedVTE site. All users must set up a new account once the new website has launched.
1. Once the new website is available, the link and address will be posted to this web page.
2. Everyone will need to self-register on the new site.
(User accounts will no longer need to be established through a Community Manager)
This page will serve as a primary source for up-to-date information and FAQs related to the FedVTE transition.
FedVTE Transition FAQs
To support the transition of the FedVTE system, we've published a list of frequently asked questions about the upcoming transition, the registration process, and navigating the new system. Additionally, these FAQs have been broken down by type of user to make it easier.
- For FAQs for existing FedVTE users, click here: FedVTE User FAQs
- For FAQs for existing FedVTE Community Managers, click here: FedVTE Community Manager FAQs
For questions related to the upcoming transition, please contact: FedVTE@hq.dhs.gov.