Call for Providers
Submit Your Training Courses to the NICCS Training Catalog
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is part of a nation-wide team, with partners across the Federal Government, academia, and industry, leading the implementation of the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE). NICE defines the work within the cybersecurity field, raises national awareness about the risks in cyberspace, helps the nation maintain a globally-competitive cybersecurity workforce, and broadens the pool of skilled workers capable of supporting a cyber-secure nature.
One of the ways in which we are doing this is by building an online training database, the Cybersecurity Training Catalog, which will be a central repository of cybersecurity and science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) training and education courses.
The Cybersecurity Training and Education Catalog is a resource that directs visitors to a diverse list of training courses offered to assist their career development in cybersecurity. There are numerous benefits of the Cybersecurity Training and Education Catalog including:
- bringing together cybersecurity professionals, training providers, and academic institutions in an interactive online environment;
- providing a repository of cybersecurity knowledge and a one-stop shop for all types of cybersecurity training; and
- allowing the general public to easily and quickly access cybersecurity training suited to their needs.
Additionally, the development of the Cybersecurity Training and Education Catalog offers many benefits to training providers and cybersecurity professionals.
- Training providers can map their cybersecurity training to the National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
- Training providers can offer courses more tailored to the needs and requirements of cybersecurity professionals.
- Training providers can promote their cybersecurity training.
- Cybersecurity professionals can search for training based on Framework Specialty Areas.
To make the Cybersecurity Training and Education Catalog as robust and comprehensive as possible, we are asking all training providers to submit a list of training courses which can be included in our database. Inclusion in the Cybersecurity Training and Education Catalog makes your courses visible to a wide audience – every cybersecurity professional across the nation will have access – and delivers cybersecurity professionals the resources they need to build new skills.
If your organization is interested in becoming a part of the NICCS Training Catalog, click here for information on how to map your training to the Framework. This includes a step-by-step process to ensure your training courses are properly aligned to the Framework so users can identify the course best suited to their needs.
NOTE: While DHS strives to make the information on the Cybersecurity Training and Education Catalog as timely and accurate as possible, DHS makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of the Cybersecurity Training and Education Catalog, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of the Cybersecurity Training and Education Catalog.