The Cyber Education Symposium offers a rare opportunity for the brightest minds in government (.gov), the private sector (.com), and the educational community (.edu) to convene and discuss trends and challenges in cybersecurity education. The Symposium will provide a forum to identify new ways of thinking about the problem, exchange best practices, and forge a pathway forward that leverages the full resources of our nation’s leadership.
- Hear directly from leaders in government, industry, and academia on the latest trends and challenges in the cybersecurity education and training market
- Gather best practices covering cybersecurity program creation, financing, and performance
- Gain a better understanding of the methods and strategies other nations are using to successfully train and educate the next generation of cyber leaders
- Examine the State of Art in key academic areas – including curricula development, and pedagogy
- Obtain information on different types of certifications to determine which ones add the greatest value to the workforce
- Learn about Government programs and initiatives aimed at solving the gap of skilled cybersecurity personnel